Spray Foam Insulation is not limited to homes and residential structures. The many commercial uses of Spray Polyurethane Foam help to show just how much more versatile SPF can be in your plans. There are a number of advantages to using Spray Foam Insulation in your commercial wall projects:
- Increasing the rack strength of timber and steel frame buildings, to prevent wind uplift in roofs for commercial systems.
- Closed cell structure provides water resistance
- Has good adhesion to many roofing systems – including metal, concrete, wood, and built up roofing.
- Prevents emissions of VOCs and hydrocarbons.
- Works as barrier system for vapor and air
- Will withstand hail and other physical damage, with repairs being simple and supportive of the original structure.
In addition, commercial applications for Spray Polyurethane Foam will help to create a better roofing system for your structure as whole. The application of this specially designed foam doesn’t end with the foam itself. In fact, the outside of the foam is covered with a covering which will help to shield its integrity from UV rays. Like foam applications in other areas, this foam will expand to many more times its size, helping the foam fill in lower areas, increase the slope in some buildings, and help to ensure insulation around the structure.
Different Commercial Options
We’ve used Spray Polyurethane Foam in a number of commercial situations including warehouses, schools, municipal and state buildings, resorts, freezers and coolers. The foam can be used as an insulator and an air barrier, especially for schools, applied directly to the outside of the masonry to provide protection.
The Spray Polyurethane Foam is especially helpful in certain situations:
- Where extra insulation is needed
- Where temperatures fluctuate severely
- Where roofs are unusual sizes or shapes
- Where winds are heavy
- Where lightweight materials have been used
- Where the roof needs more slope
Tanks, Vessels, and Coolers
But aside from walls, roofs, ceilings, and exterior areas of commercial buildings, Spray Polyurethane Foam can also be used in other parts of commercial needs. The SPF can be used to insulate tanks and vessels which might be used in the commercial business. By helping to control the temperatures from multiple areas, you can rest easy, knowing your equipment is functioning as it should. Even hot/warm insulation is possible with Spray Polyurethane Foam.
Other areas where Spray Polyurethane Foam might be beneficial include:
- Areas which need cold storage conditions
- Rooms which need sound protection
- Inventory rooms with perishable items
Our services include, but are not limited to:
commercial, industrial, manufacturing plants, processing/production plants, residential, movies/sound studios, pole barns, metal buildings, mobile homes, new builds, remodels, additions, energy home improvements, attics, walls, crawl spaces, sub floors, home theaters, storage tanks, storage/cargo containers, roof-recoats, walk-in coolers, and wine cellars. . .